Hi, I'm Ariel.
I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach passionate about empowering women to take control of their own health & wellness through personalized 1:1 health coaching and my “Rebel Women Wellness Tribe” Facebook group.
Why do I do this? Well, let me give you a little backstory…
For most of my life I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression, low self esteem, a lil’ bit-o-baggage around the middle… and then in my early twenty’s, after having my daughter, my body said “Here, have some severe cystic acne!”
As the story goes, I tried everything to heal my ailments. Though, I did try several different medications for my anxiety issues, I just couldn’t ever get my head around taking pills for acne. There had to be another way!
In 2007, I moved in with a plant-based, vegetarian girl who had glowing skin and a lack of excess body-fat. She said this was “pure diet” that made her so radiant. So, since my lil’ bit-o-baggage around the middle was not so little anymore and my adult skin had decided to forsake me entirely and break out like a teenager in puberty, I decided to try her diet…
*Insert Angelic Chorus* I lost 30lbs in four months, my skin was clear and glowing, my moods were completely stabilized, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, there was world peace and THEN… I decided to eat horribly once again.
Flash forward to today… After almost ten solid years of personal research and on-and-off experimentation of a dozen different diets and products, I have identified and overcome my obstacles to finally find what works for me. I am so inspired by what I’ve been able to accomplish in my own life that I just can’t keep it to myself!
As well as my ten plus years of personal experience, I received training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where my education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention by studying practical lifestyle coaching methods and over 100 dietary theories – gluten-free, paleo, raw, vegan, vegetarian, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
How can I help you?
Personalized 1:1 Health & Lifestyle Coaching: You and I will work side-by-side to implement a personalized plan based on your individual goals and beliefs. Together, we will achieve your ideal vision of overall health and produce lasting results that feel effortless and natural to maintain. Find Out More >>
FREE Facebook Group: The Rebel Women Wellness Tribe is a free Facebook group and safe space for unconventional women to explore, share and empower one another throughout their individual health journeys. Here is where you can freely post your questions, suggestions, successes/failures, share recipes or simply discuss the latest health + wellness topics with like-minded women. Join the Tribe >>